Quotient offers outsourced accounting, book-keeping and financial management solutions to our clients on either an ‘onsite’ or ‘offsite’ basis. This service is bespoke to client specific requirements.
Our offsite service entails the provision of an accounting bureau facility whereby the client delivers their paperwork to the Quotient offices. Our onsite service entails the provision of an experienced client accountant at the premises of our client.
Our solutions cover the following functions, depending on client specific requirements:
- Processing of transactions
- Preparation of supplier remittances and payments
- Customer invoicing and credit control (if applicable)
- Cashbook processing and reconciliation of bank account and other key account reconciliations
- Provision of client Trial Balance, General Ledger, Customer Ledger and Supplier Ledger in PDF format (other formats available on request)
- Preparation of management accounts
- Preparation of the relevant VAT returns
- Preparation of budgets, forecasts and longer term cash flow forecasts in consultation with management.
- Active cash-flow management
- Tax administration and management